Evidence – Biochip Immunoanalyser
The Evidence immunoanalyser is a combination of the latest technological advances along with an innovative system design, which has resulted in a revolutionary fully automated system for rapid multiplex testing. Dedicated software is able to control all system operations from on-board maintenance to calibration validation and patient sample profiling.
Features & Benefits
- World’s first Biochip Array Technology (BAT) system
- Fully automated analyser immunoanalyser
- Throughput of up to 3960 tests per hour
- Sample capacity of 180
- Up to 44 analytes screened per biochip
- Dedicated software to control all on-board system operations
- 170cm (H) x 100cm (D) x 200cm (W)
For further information, view the Evidence brochure.
Available BAT Arrays
An extensive range of biochip arrays are available, each being optimised to provide the best performance.
- Adhesion molecules Array
- Cardiac Array
- Cerebral Array
- Cytokine Arrays
- Drugs of Abuse Arrays
- Endocrine Array
Metabolic Syndrome Arrays
- Thyroid Free Array
- Thyroid Total Array
- Tumour PSA Array